This is an uber superfood smoothie that tastes and feels great. Go get the ingredients today and make if for you and/or your sweetie tomorrow morning!
What You Need:
- 1.5 cups cold water (or chocolate non-dairy milk)
- About 1-1.5 cup of mixed berries (use frozen (unsweetened) if possible – then you don’t need to add ice to the smoothie, making it less diluted and smoother)
- 10-15 frozen cranberries)
- About 1 cup of leafy greens (e.g., kale, spinach, chard)
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1-2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1-2 tbsp Nutriboost protein powder
Combine all in a blender and whirr away!
As for the ingredients, every single ingredient packs some uber-super powers. From antioxidants to digestive health, boosting immunity, healthy blood, lowering cholesterol, eye health, glowing skin and so much more – this is THE smoothie. Get all of these benefits in one glass!